.

Welcome to my BLOG. My name is Stefan and this is the place where I post my ideas, opinions, likes and dislikes. I am a photographer in the Kitchener/Waterloo area and my interests range from philosophy, Christianity, photography, music, politics, to arts, small talk, tea and coffee. You can contact me under: stefan.chirila@gmail.com. For more, read on =)


Thursday, February 26, 2009

multimedia

Movies:

The Love Guru

Guess Who: - Movie on YouTube

The Kite Runner
1 2


Bruce almighty: - movie

The devil wears prada: - The Devil Wears Prada

About a boy:

"Indeed, no man is an island!"



About a Boy Movie

Music:
Oliver Twist 2005 Soundtrack






U2 - no line on the horizon



Nice classical music


0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP